Court Waiver Schedule


The "Traffic/Criminal Waiver Schedule" above shows the total amount due for your ticket. This is referred to as a "waiver", because you are pleading guilty and waiving your right to a trial.

If you have questions regarding the amount due, please call the Clerk of Courts' Office - (740) 773-3515.

If you have received a traffic ticket or a criminal citation, and your appearance in court is not mandatory, and you do not wish to dispute the ticket

You may resolve your case through the Court's violations bureau by doing one of the following before your scheduled court appearance:

  1. In Person: Bring the ticket to the Court Clerk's Office and sign a plea of guilty and waiver of trial. Pay the amount due from the Court waiver schedule with cash, check, money order or credit card - Discover, MasterCard, Visa. (Credit card payment will only be accepted from the person whose name appears on the card with positive I.D.) A $5.00 fee will be collected on payments made by credit card. The Court has a drive-thru lane for your convenience.
  2. By Mail: Sign the guilty plea and waiver of trial on the back of the ticket, and mail to the Court the ticket and a check or money order for the total amount due from the the court waiver schedule. Make your check or money order payable to "Chillicothe Municipal Court" and mail to:
    Chillicothe Municipal Court
    95 E. Main Street
    Chillicothe, OH 45601
  3. Payment Plan: If you are unable to pay the full amount shown on the waiver schedule before your scheduled court date, you may bring the ticket to the Clerk's Office and apply for a monthly payment plan. An additional fee of $20.00 will be added to your total, and you should be prepared to pay the $20.00 fee on that day.

If you fail to make your payment(s) as scheduled, a Judge has the authority to do one or both of the following:

  1. Order the BMV to forfeit your operator's license (suspension); or
  2. Order the BMV to block your ability to register a vehicle or renew registration of a vehicle.

In addition, the Clerk of Courts will send your account to a collection agency, and the agency will charge you a 30% fee.